Parker 99R

Parker 99R
Highly recomend this razor

Monday, April 21, 2014

L'Oreal Men Expert - Face Wash Icy Gel

I've been trying to expand the blog from just razor blades to other facial care products so when they were handing out samples for this on my campus, I grabbed a hand-full with high hopes. I was incredibly disappointed! It is soap free and claims to eliminate pollution and impurities from the face, refresh skin and make it more supple. All it managed to do for me is turn my face into a dry cracked wasteland from just one use a day. As I've mentioned before I do have issues with dry skin but only in specific places on my face. This dried out those areas to the point where they cracked and bled and made my face flaky where I have never had any problems. It is packed full of 16 different chemicals, 3 of which are dyes, with difficult to pronounce names so who knows what did this to my face. Good news though, my face returned to normal as soon as i stopped using it. The one redeeming quality of this product would be the face freeze. It made me feel alert and felt great! There are tons of other product that will give you this feeling without turning your face into a dried out wasteland and if you really want to experience this feeling I suggest you try one of them. I am giving +L'Oréal Paris France Men Expert Face Wash Icy Gel 5/100.

Available on +Amazon.com $5.99 for 5oz http://amzn.com/B000T1XQXS

No comments:

Post a Comment