Parker 99R

Parker 99R
Highly recomend this razor

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dove Mens +Care Post Shave Balm

As I've previously mentioned, I do not have overly sensitive skin I do however suffer from dry skin, especially on my face, a condition that was passed down to me from my father. Last summer it got so bad I went out and bought myself some very expensive facial moisturizer but that ended up giving me a rash. With the summer just around the corner (and some nagging dry skin from using regular after shave) I decided to switch to an after shave balm. I have to say so far it's turned out to be a fantastic decision. I usually try to support smaller companies by shopping at specialty stores or ordering online, but there are no shaving specialty stores in my little college town and I will be graduating and moving home in a few weeks (yahoo!) so I didn't want to risk not having my order arrive before I left so I went to the local +Walmart  and picked up the only after shave balm they had in stock. I've got to say, it was a fantastic decision. The +Dove Men's +Care Hydrate (also available in sensitive) leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and moisturized, it feels almost like running your hand across a warm, squishy granite counter top. Just take a penny sized amount, spread it on your hand then massage into the skin. I have not had any rashes or razor burn break out since I started using it. The scent is very nice as well. It is light and airy and quickly fades but does not disappear and would compliment any summer time fragrance you might wear and would be completely hidden by any winter fragrance making it useful year round. It is widely available at just about any place with a pharmacy and is extremely inexpensive. This is a great tool to have in any mans shaving kit! 85/100

Available on +Amazon.com: $5.27 for 3.4oz http://amzn.com/B00A0J0A8I

No comments:

Post a Comment