Parker 99R

Parker 99R
Highly recomend this razor

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bic Chrome Platinum

Day 1: This is what DE shaving is supposed to be like! It is so nice to get back to a good quality blade after the last few I've tried. The BIC seemed to glide across my skin. I felt no tugging or pulling on any of my passes, it effortlessly cut through the hair without any irritation. My skin feels incredibly smooth, almost polished. I cannot recommend this blade enough! It is absolutely fantastic. The only reason I'm not scorin it a perfect 100 is because I have not yet tried the Feather which I am told is another very high quality blade. 90/100

Day 2: I had a very busy day yesterday and didn't have time to shave so today's shave was with two days growth. I had another incredibly close shave. There was absolutely no tugging or scratching. again the shave was very smooth even with the extra days growth. What a fantastic blade! (Although reading some reviews on amazon lead me to believe that there may have been a bad batch of blade released around January 2014) 90/100

Day 3: This blade is absolutely fantastic. In 3 days (9 passes) the blade feels almost as good as it did the day I took it out of the wrapper. The shave was as close as ever and the only indication that this blade is not brand new is two minor nicks. I really hope that this blade keeps lasting because I don't want to get rid if it. 90/100

Day 4: Today was the last day I'll be using this blade. The first pass was great as usual but the second pass started feeling a little scratchy and the third pass was even worse. Overall the blade still performed quite well although it's life was a little shorter than I expected. 90/100

Availible on +Amazon.com $16.45 for 100 http://amzn.com/B0022RB080

No comments:

Post a Comment