Parker 99R

Parker 99R
Highly recomend this razor

Monday, May 12, 2014

Astra Superior Platinum

Day 1: Wow. I think I found a new favorite razor blade! Shave was smooth and super tight. I got a couple minor nicks but nothing significant. Overall fantastic balde. 98/100

Day 2: started a new job today so wanted to make sure I looked good but was on time. Still did a 3 pass shave but tried to do it quickly without rushing it. Did not cut myself at all and got a very close, smooth, comfortable shave. I absolutely love this blade and highly recomend at least giving it a try. 98/100

Day 3 & 4: been busy the last few days with a new job and moving so I haven't had time to post. Shave has been fantastic and the blade  seems like it will last a few more days. No cuts or irritation. 98/100

Day 5: This thing is just the little blade that could! 5 shaves of 3 passes and it feels as good as the day I opened it. I'm going to keep using it to see how many days of shaving I can get out of it but I've said pretty much all there is to say about this blade. Absolutely fantastic! 98/100

Day 6: Blade started feeling a little worn today so I decided to switch it out after the shave. I loved this blade. As it stands right now I'll be ordering some of these and some Big Ben. 98/100. Great blade, great shave!

No comments:

Post a Comment